Thursday, January 24, 2008

Workbasket 82 : DOW tea towel girls

I think this one is a Workbasket transfer, although it has no markings, only the number 82. The instructions, paper and colour of the sheet are the same as the Workbasket sheets, and this one features morning glories, pansy pillowcase, and these little girls. One thing I like about the Workbasket sheets is how the artists seem to fill in the gaps with random flowers, scrolls and anything that takes their fancy. This one has a smiling kitty for no apparent reason:

Although now that I think about it, maybe you're supposed to put him with the little girls, he's the right scale for that.
There's no word lettering on this one, so for a change, you can choose what day you do which chore (except for maybe church on Sunday, the little girl is there with a hymnbook singing away. ) Anyway, I picked baking and ironing to share...I love her frilly bloomers!

No comments: